|How to unlock a hacked Apple device!|
THE RANSOM LOCK FIX
Even with cutting-edge tools and considerable resources on their hands, cybercriminals don’t have many options to infecting macOS or iOS devices.
The reason is Mac’s architecture: Apple has contrived a security architecture sturdy enough to thwart most attack mechanisms that work on Windows. Under the circumstances, threat actors are bound to discover alternate weak links in this strong defense chain and, unfortunately, have had some success.
Unlock Apple hacked device for ransom :
As per the anatomy of this con, an efficient workaround is ‘to reset the iCloud login‘ credentials. To do this, go to iforgot.apple.com on a computer or other non-infected device and follow the steps below:
- Select the option that suggests looking up your Apple ID if you forgot it.
- Enter the requested details, including your first name, last name and email address and click Continue.
- Follow any further directions until you reset your iCloud password. In some cases, you may have to give Apple Support a phone call to explain your issue and get the reset job completed.
- Use the new password to regain access to your iOS or macOS device.
Unlock Safari infected by a Mac screen locker :
To stop this scam in its tracks, some Safari settings should be restored to their default values. The overview of the steps for this procedure is as follows:
- Open the browser and go to Safari menu. Select Preferences in the drop-down list
- Once the Preferences screen appears, hit the Privacy tab at the top. Find the option that says Manage Website Data and click on it
- The system will display a confirmation dialog that also includes a brief description of what the reset does. Specifically, you may be logged out of some services and encounter other changes of website behavior after the procedure. If you’re okay with that, go ahead and click the Remove All button
- Click the Done button to exit.